I Am

Valley Morning Star - I Am.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination I Am.

Do you know about - I Am

Valley Morning Star! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

I Am.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Valley Morning Star. You see this article for information about an individual wish to know is Valley Morning Star.

How is I Am

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Valley Morning Star.

I am, the soft whisper, in the quiet forest.

I am, in the rumble of the thunder.

I am, the light and strength of the lighting.

I am, the clouds, that fill the deep blue sky.

I am, the hight, of the tallest mountain.

I am, the deep, of the deepest valley.

I am, the smallest, of the flowers that fill the country side.

I am, the roaring, of the oceans.

I am, the sweet smell, of the summer rain.

I am, in the shadow and He who brings to it light.

I am, the colors, of the fall.

I am, the green, of the spring.

I am, the snow, that covers the earth in winter.

I am, the one, who makes, the birds to sing and the fishes to swim.

I am, the one, who walks with the animals on their journey.

I am, the smile of a new born baby.

I am, in the weeping of a motherless child.

I am, from everlasting to everlasting.

I was there, when there was no sun.

I was there, when there was no space.

I saw, the first man to breath life.

I was, there when man built the first house.

I was, there when the corn first appeared, and the been to sprout.

I was, there when man first saw woman.

I am, my brothers keeper.

I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

I am, the pleasure, and the pain, of many.

I am, the root, and the offspring, of David.

I am, the bright, and morning star.

I am, Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

I am, he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

I am, Holy.

I am, Your Mother, Father, Sister and Brother.

I am, the tabernacle, and the Church.

I am, not weak, but I offend many.

I am, the way, the Truth and the life.

I am, in the Son and the Son in Me.

I am, who I Am.

I am, The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I am, the God of the living, and not of the Dead.

I am, Gentile, but will not be mocked.

I am, the one who gives kings their power, and He who, takes it away.

I am, the one who made the children of Israel to tremble.

I am the one that destroys the unrighteous, as they stand.

I am, the one who created all things, visible and invisible.

I am, the one who created governments, and laws.

I am a rewarder of those that seek me, and the judgment and fear of those that reject My Son.

I am, the one who will have mercy, and not sacrifice.

I am, not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I am, not come to send peace on earth, but a sword.

I am, come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

I am, meek and lowly in heart.

I am, The Lord.

I am the Almighty God.

But whom say ye that, I am?

-Ars

I hope you will get new knowledge about Valley Morning Star. Where you can put to easy use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Valley Morning Star. View Related articles related to Valley Morning Star. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share I Am.

Related Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment